After a two-year hiatus, a festival celebrating guitar maker Martin returns to downtown Nazareth.
Martin on Main, which has not been held since 2019 due to the pandemic, returns from noon to 7 p.m. on Saturday July 30 in Nazareth Circle from South Main Street to Belvidere Street. You’ll find live music, food and fun, all to promote knowledge of the iconic instrument maker. The Nazareth Region Chamber of Commerce is organizing the event.
During the event, Main Street will be closed to vehicles and open to pedestrian traffic from The Circle to Belvidere Street.
Some of the highlights of what you will find:
- More than 60 numbers will perform on two stages in downtown Nazareth.
- Music lovers and guitar aficionados will enjoy seven hours of entertainment, featuring two-time Grammy winner Laurence Juber as the headliner, as well as artists such as: Wil & Robert, The Beautiful Distortion, Kelsey & Grace, Rod Abernathy, Keith, John, & Sue, Melody Cruz, Brian Dunne, Dina Hall, audio files and more.
- The Nazareth Branch of the Greater Valley YMCA will be hosting a Farmer’s Market in their parking lot.
- Food truck vendors, craft vendors, and alcohol will be available for those over 21.
- You also have the chance to win a Martin guitar, valued at $3,000, thanks to a draw.