Global Food Robotics Market was valued at USD 1,882.0 Million in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 4,924.7 Million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.5%.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, March 17, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global food robotics market was valued at USD 1,882.0 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 4,924.7 million by by 2028, at a CAGR of 11.5%. In the modern competitive enterprise, the role of robots is becoming important for industrial applications. The important factor for using robots in industry is to reduce human intervention and increase productivity. The labor shortage has led the global industry to use more robots and improved the annual growth rate of robots in the world.
This global research report is a comprehensive industry analysis offering historical and forecast assessment of the global market. Apart from SWOT analysis and Porter’s five forces analysis, the report also covers feasibility analysis and ROI analysis. The main statistical data has been organized into graphs, charts, bar graphs, figures and other graphical representations. The report also offers strategic recommendations for key players and new entrants to overcome the challenges and gain a solid footing in the market.
The report provides a panoramic view of the global market competitive landscape to offer key insights into the major players and their business expansion plans. It also offers essential information on their financial condition, global position, product portfolio, revenue and gross profit margins, as well as technological and research developments. It also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions activity, collaborations, partnerships, deals, deals, and product launches, among others. The research study deploys advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer deeper insights into key players.
Get Sample Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2831
Some of the major market players are Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), ABB Group (Switzerland), Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Japan), Rockwell Automation Incorporated (USA) and FANUC Corporation (Japan). KUKA AG (Germany), Seiko Epson Corporation (Japan), Yaskawa Electric Corporation (Japan), Staubli International Corporation (Switzerland), Mayekawa Mfg. Co., Ltd. (Japan), Universal Robots A/S (Denmark) and Bastian Solutions Inc. (USA)
Other key findings from the report suggest:
• Industrial and collaborative robots in the food industry are increasingly deployed in primary and secondary processing applications
• Robotic automation has invaded an incredibly diverse range of industries all over the world – the food processing industry is one of the latest frontiers of robotic automation
• One of the most significant advances in robotic technology for food processing has been the introduction of more advanced grippers
• There are flexible grippers that can quickly but gently handle sensitive food products such as fruits and vegetables. Other types of grippers, such as vacuum grippers, have also shown promise for handling delicate or odd-shaped items.
• Many advanced grippers are also combined with robust robotic vision technology to guide the robotic arm, allowing it to compensate for variations in product shape. This creates greater accuracy and consistency in processing requests
• Packaging and palletizing applications are the two main areas of use for robots; the market share of these two applications is expected to be 33.8% and 22.0 by 2028
Custom Report Request @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2831
Segments covered in the report:
On the basis of type, the food robotics market has been segmented as follows:
• Speak clearly
Based on payload, the food robotics market has been segmented as follows:
• Low (• Medium (> 10 kg to • Heavy (>100 Kg)
On the basis of application, the food robotics market has been segmented as follows:
• Choose and place
Based on end-user industry, the food robotics market has been segmented as follows:
• Meat, poultry and seafood
• Fruits and vegetables
Buy Premium Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2831
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
• North America
o United States
o United Kingdom
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Middle East and Africa
• Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
View Report Details @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-robotics-market
Objective of the studies:
• To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global food robotics market.
• To provide information on factors affecting market growth. To analyze the Food Robotics market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte Five force analysis, etc.
• Provide historic and forecast revenues of market segments and sub-segments for four main geographies and their countries: North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
• Provide country-level market analysis with respect to current market size and future prospects.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter wise sections or region wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Explore trend reports from reports and data:
Shortenings Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/shortenings-market
Industrial Alcohol Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-alcohol-market
Cheese Powder Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cheese-powder-market
Probiotic Ingredients Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/probiotic-ingredients-market
Curcumin Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/curcumin-market
About reports and data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from a variety of areas of expertise.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: