Kamineni Hospitals launches “Department of Allergy and Immunology” in King Koti, Hyd.
DBS Bank India launches its first credit card in partnership with Bajaj Finance
Posted on June 6, 2022
- The co-branded credit card named “Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank SuperCard” is designed to declutter customers’ wallets and eliminate the need for multiple credit cards
- Customers can choose from 6 variants that offer best-in-class rewards, including a welcome bonus of up to Rs. 20,000 Cash Points and Cash Points on card usage that multiply up to 20 times the stage expenses
- The SuperCard gives customers access to the exclusive Bajaj Finserv EMI network and Bajaj Finserv Health benefits
- Through the DBS Card+ mobile app, SuperCard provides a seamless end-to-end digital experience. Customers will not only be able to control their card, check their spending, redeem their Cash Points and pay their bills, but also access a personalized lifestyle feed that includes offers and lifestyle content.
New Delhi – DBS Bank India has announced the launch of its first ever credit card in India in partnership with Bajaj Finance Limited, co-branded as “Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank SuperCard”, powered by Visa. Designed to declutter customers’ wallets, the SuperCard eliminates the need for multiple credit cards.
Regular and co-branded credit cards are popular in the market, with customers choosing them for specific benefits. While regular credit cards offer offers and rewards across all categories, co-branded cards also offer additional benefits on partner products or services.
The SuperCard, as a one-of-a-kind offering, will provide its customers with benefits and rewards in different product categories and exclusive benefits on Bajaj Finserv’s range of products and services available nationwide.
Prashant Joshi, Head – Consumer Banking Group, DBS Bank India, said: “The launch of our first credit card is an important milestone for DBS Bank in India. We’ve designed an end-to-end digital experience for a mobile-first digital native audience, staying true to our strengths. The SuperCard is a transformative credit card experience curated to eliminate friction in the payment journey and transparency in billing so customers can live more and cash out less.
The credit card space is experiencing robust growth. We are confident that the SuperCard developed in partnership with Bajaj Finance will help eliminate the need for multiple cards, expand access to credit and provide attractive rewards and benefits to our customers, through the BFL franchise network. Our vision is to leverage the strengths of both organizations and deliver an end product that guarantees rich rewards and a top-notch customer experience.
Anup Saha, Deputy CEO of Bajaj Finance Limited, said, “We are constantly striving to transform the way financial services are delivered while keeping our customers at the heart of our concerns. Our partnership with DBS Bank for this co-branded credit card further strengthens our position to deliver a seamless customer experience. Our digital onboarding journey allows the customer to enjoy the SuperCard seamlessly on all our digital properties and start using it instantly!
The Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank SuperCard, as the name suggests, not only offers various industry-first benefits in the lifestyle, travel and subscription categories, but also offers benefits exclusive to the Bajaj Finserv EMI network. , such as cash back on ‘no EMI fee’ loan installments. & exchange cash points for the same. It also incorporates the benefits of Bajaj Finserv Health. Bringing it all together, this card is clearly on course to become the most preferred card in our customers’ wallets. »
Sandeep Ghosh, Group Country Director, India and South Asia, Visa, said: “As more and more consumers turn to credit cards for their day-to-day and discretionary needs, they are actively seeking easier access to credit as well as organized benefits and privileges. The Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank SuperCard has been designed to offer the best of both worlds. We are delighted to partner with DBS Bank as they launch their first credit card in India and are confident that the card’s unique value proposition will appeal to a large segment of Indian consumers.
Some of the benefits are listed below:
- The SuperCard will be available in six variations, offering a welcome bonus of up to 20,000 Cash Points. It also multiplies customers’ cash points up to 10 times each month to reach monthly milestone spending. Customers can also enjoy up to 20x accelerated payment points on spend through DBS Card+ and the Bajaj Finserv app. To illustrate, if a customer spends Rs 25,000 in a month on our Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank 10X credit card, he or she can earn 5,000 reward points in that month.
- Customers can apply for the card from the comfort of their own home through all of Bajaj Finance Limited’s digital channels and get their paperless KYC on the same day, allowing them to start using their card instantly.
- The SuperCard also entitles customers to receive up to 5% cash back (up to INR 500 per transaction) on down payment of sustainable consumer loans at Bajaj Finance EMI network stores*
- The SuperCard allows customers to subscribe to various subscriptions like Disney Hotstar, Zomato Pro via the DBS Card+ app and get up to 40% cashback in the form of withdrawal points.
- Other benefits of the card include a special health plan on Bajaj Finserv Health which offers discounted teleconsultations with doctors across India, airport lounge access, interest-free cash withdrawal up to at 50 days, fuel surcharge waiver and facility to convert expenses up to INR 2500 into EMI
- Customers would have access to DBS Delights, an exclusive platform where they can redeem Cash Points and enjoy selected offers from top brands in the shopping, dining, travel and healthcare segment.
Through this partnership, DBS Bank India & Bajaj Finance aim to create an end-to-end digital customer experience and proposition while catering to a wide franchise of customers across the geographic spread of Bajaj Finance Limited.
DBS Bank successfully launched its first ever credit card in partnership with Bajaj Finance Limited (BFL) in the esteemed presence of Piyush Gupta (CEO of DBS Group), Surojit Shome (CEO of DBS India) and Bajaj Finserv management Rajeev Jain (CEO of BFL) and Anup Saha (Deputy CEO of BFL), Visa Executive Sandeep Ghosh (Group Country Director, India and South Asia), where they unveiled the Bajaj Finserv DBS Bank SuperCard.